IGN (Minecraft username):TheDerpGamerX (used to be BlueStriderX)
Why does the staff team interest you? (VERY IMPORTANT):Recently I've heard about the new classes and was interested in helping make these. I feel like I can bring some new ideas to the table and help program some new additions.
How long have you played on any/all Hazecraft servers? Around 3-4 years, was under the name BlueStriderX but I changed it about a year ago.
How familiar are you with Hazecraft’s various systems? (towns, ranks, economy, etc.): Well, given how many times plugins and such have been swapped and removed on this server, I don't have much experience with the current system.
Have you ever broken any rules/been punished by a staff member?:Don't think so.
Age (please be honest here):17, turning 18 in February
Time zone: PST
Do you have access to discord: Yes. TheDerpGamer#1754
EMAIL: garret2kool@gmail.com
Please describe in detail what you feel you can add to the staff team:
Several years of Java and minecraft development experience. I started playing around with forge when I was in 7th grade, and have worked in the past for a few servers as a developer. These servers were large ambitious rpg projects that were never finished, so this time I'm applying to an already existing/public server. I have a few WIP/unfinished plugins that I can show off or use in future if need be.
Anything else?
Nope