IGN (Minecraft Username): BigRedRandomMan
Why does the staff team interest you? (VERY IMPORTANT): The staff team interests me because I like to help people and I would enjoy the roll of Officer.
How long have you played on any/all HaZeCraft servers? I have been playing on HaZeCraft since I got Minecraft which has now been five months.
How familiar are you with HaZeCraft’s various systems? (Towns, Ranks, Economy, etc): I am familiar with most of the system, but I am quickly learning the rest.
Have you ever broken any rules/been punished by a staff member?: I have NEVER broken any rules so therefore I have not been punished (you can ask my big brother for verification of that).
Age (Please be honest here): My age is 12 years old but I am 13 years old in two months.
Time Zone: The time zone which I live in is GMT (Greenwich Mean Time).
Are you able to Discord? Yes, I am able to discord, as for I have already got an account set up.
Please describe in detail what you feel you can add to the staff team: I feel that in the staff team I can take up the roll of Officer because I am already aware of what I need to do as Officer and can help the rest of the staff out a lot.
Anything else? I would really enjoy this roll and would be grateful if you considered me for this roll.
You understand that you are applying for a TRIAL rank of staff. If you’re accepted, it by no means entitles you to keeping the position and/or being promoted to Moderator in the future: Yes, I fully understand.