IGN (Minecraft username): ry7xsfa

Why does the staff team interest you? (VERY IMPORTANT): I have been a staff member before, and during this time, I really enjoyed the opportunities I was given to help the community. I had to retire in May (I think it was May? It was around then), because of exams, and I really want to be able to help out again, especially now as the server is undergoing all of these changes.

How long have you played on any/all Hazecraft servers?: Around 4 and a half years

How familiar are you with Hazecraft’s various systems? (towns, ranks, economy, etc.): Very familiar, and for new things that have been added, I'm a fast learner

Have you ever broken any rules/been punished by a staff member?: Yes. I was once banned by Pancakes (the old co-owner) after there was some confusion about me possibly griefing even though I didn't. This was later resolved as I didn't actually do anything wrong. Apart from that though, a few minor chat violations. But nothing major, and nothing in a long time.

Age (please be honest here): 16

Time zone: GMT

Do you have access to discord: Yes

Please describe in detail what you feel you can add to the staff team: Another staff member..... All joking aside, being from the UK gives me the ability to be on when few other staff members are available. I know that Subject46 is also British, but I believe that it would be useful to have more than one staff member from the UK just in case one can't be on for a period of time. I also know that most of the current playerbase isn't from the UK, but this may change if the server grows again, and it's nice to have staff members on for most of the time. In addition to this, I believe that I can bring experience to the staff team. Of course there are current staff and players who have played for longer than me, and who have been staff for longer than I was, but it's always useful to have some experience, especially when the playebase starts to grow again and we get more new players joining.

Anything else?: I don't have any more major exams for the next few years, so I won't be going inactive for long periods of time anymore, and I will be available to serve as a staff member for longer than I was able to last time