IGN (Minecraft username): BdoubleOMG (Was staff under a different username -- If requested I can provide said username)

Why does the staff team interest you? (VERY IMPORTANT): I've been on the Hazecraft server for a very long time and have seen the server at it's very peak, and when the server hit rock bottom. Personally, I believe Hazecraft is back on the uprising and would love to come back to the staff team to continue helping the server rise back to it's peak. I know many of the staff members, as well as ex-staff members very well.

How long have you played on any/all Hazecraft servers? As far as I remember March of 2013, so Almost 5 1/2 years.

How familiar are you with Hazecraft’s various systems? (towns, ranks, economy, etc.): As the systems change I'm force to conform to the new systems, however after just a few days of playing I believe I understand the new systems set in place. Especially the protection stones, I remember the first time Haze ever introduced protection stones.

Have you ever broken any rules/been punished by a staff member?: Yes, but haven't we all? I've been muted before, and banned for disrespect once. However, as I said in a previous application a lonnggg time ago I had been in a bad place. I'm in a much better mental state now.

Age (please be honest here): 21, almost 22, (2 weeks and some change)

Time zone: EDT/EST (East Coast U.S.)

Do you have access to discord: Yes I do, if required I can provide my username and discord ID.

Please describe in detail what you feel you can add to the staff team: I believe I am a very helping person, Sometimes I am quiet in chat, however that is typically when I am focused on something. Other than that, I help when needed, I'm friendly, bring jokes but, also a serious side when dealing with a situation. I'm not necessarily a strict staff member however, justice is served where justice is due. If I see something, or get a report that someone is breaking a rule I investigate immediately. It's a side of me that comes out even in my real-life personality. If I see something that just doesn't seem right, I investigate because for all you know someone could be breaking a massive rule/law. Another thing I bring is suggestions, I always have suggestions for the server because I'm optimistic that Haze can become it's top tier again. Suggestions are what make Haze Haze in my opinion. If nobody has an opinion or suggestion on Haze how would you know what to improve.

Anything else? -- :-p