IGN: EntityTheDog

Why does the staff team interest you?: To be able to help out the Haze Craft Community, and make sure all players are happier than before. My choice of field in most games is knowing I can help others, and see what can be perfected to the best of my abilities. I would like to beta test things to know that the jobs or plugins can not be exploited in way that it ruins the game for others. I have been apart of many servers and helped them in different ways from building to coding,etc.

How long have you played on any/all Hazecraft servers?: A few Resets ago, When we had compressed pickaxes and blocks. This was my favorite part about haze craft that got me hooked on it until I got to the top. I wanted to be able to help others and be well set so I can keep my economy on a high. I remember the fun times that I had with my Boyfriend making a lovely island and having a very friendly pet wither. :)

How familiar are you with Hazecraft’s various systems? (towns, ranks, economy, etc.): I am used to almost all of the commands and requirements to use the basics. I have advanced my own knowledge with new types of techniques to be a very good coder and developer of servers and programs. As for the server itself there are some errors and bugs that can be fixed and be sure that no exploits can be achieved from it.

Have you ever broken any rules/been punished by a staff member?: No I have not. and I plan not to anytime soon.

Time zone: CST

Do you have access to discord: Yes

Please describe in detail what you feel you can add to the staff team:I can add to the staff team as being more active during the night and afternoon. I like to make sure all players are happy, and satisfied with their time on Haze. I try my best to make sure when someone is in a disagreement I try to resolve the situation and make sure things are at a agreement. I am a very excellent builder. (well to me I think so) and hope to make great creations to expand the horizon of the server.

Anything else?:Anything else?: I am a Night Time person and I enjoy the Afternoon when I am very awake. It is the best time for me to think fluently and generously.

- EntityTheDog