IGN (Minecraft username): lennyb1

Why does the staff team interest you? (VERY IMPORTANT): The staff team interests me because everyone Ive met seems very nice and funny and I would like to join because I would like to help improve the server and make sure everyone has the same fun experience that I am having.

How long have you played on any/all Hazecraft servers? Possibly 14 days, not sure.

How familiar are you with Hazecraft’s various systems? (towns, ranks, economy, etc.): I am familiar with basically everything but the protection stones are a little confusing for me.

Have you ever broken any rules/been punished by a staff member?: Never been punished and never broken any rules, well not that I'm aware of.

Age (please be honest here): 18 years old, 2nd of march 2000

Time zone: UTC +9:30 Australia

Do you have access to discord: Yes i do lennyb1#2928

Please describe in detail what you feel you can add to the staff team: I can bring fun times and joy but not only that I am in a different time zone so i can monitor whats going on and i can also help advertise and make the server better by suggesting ideas and helping other members learn how to play.

Anything else? I may be a potato now but one day I will turn into fries, then you will all want me.