IGN (Minecraft username): ry7xsfa (previously LaZYArtemis and LaZYsPiD3r)

Why does the staff team interest you? (VERY IMPORTANT): The staff team interests me because I would like to help the server. I have seen the server reach a good popularity before, where we averaged 20 players (at least, when I was on). It can't be denied that the community has diminished, and there are far less active members than before. I would like to help the server regrow to what it once was, and to help the community that will grow as a result of this.

How long have you played on any/all Hazecraft servers?: Just over 4 years.

How familiar are you with Hazecraft’s various systems? (towns, ranks, economy, etc.): Very familiar

Have you ever broken any rules/been punished by a staff member?: Yes. I was once banned by Pancakes (the old co-owner) after there was some confusion about me possibly griefing even though I didn't. This was later resolved as I didn't actually do anything wrong. Apart from that though, a few minor chat violations. But nothing major, and nothing in a long time.

Age (please be honest here): 16

Time zone: GMT

Do you have access to discord: Yes.

Please describe in detail what you feel you can add to the staff team: I retired around a month ago to focus on my GCSE exams, as did a few other British staff members. Although these exams have not yet passed, I am halfway through and feel that I can start dedicating time to the server again. When I retired from my Mod position, I made it clear that I did not intend for this to be permanent, so here I am re-applying. I believe that I can contribute ideas on new plugins or events to the server when I need to. Also, I was a Mod very recently, so I shouldn't need much training, so that's a plus for you guys, right? Saves time...

I don't want to seem desperate, but I'll also take meeting notes for you guys...

Anything else?: It's dinner, not tea.