IGN (Minecraft username): SimbaMain
Why does the staff team interest you? (VERY IMPORTANT): Five years ago, I joined a server that would change my life with its tight-knit community. After two applications and two years, I finally joined the staff team. Over a year, I climbed the ranks with some trials and tribulations, and building memories and events that I along with hundreds of players will remember. A couple months later, I was demoted down the ranks. Although these demotions still make me disappointed, I do agree that they are completely 100% fair and I deserved them. After taking my retirement at the Mod position, I watched from the retired rank as the server has slowly crumbled. My mission on the staff team would be to revive the server I once knew so that others can have the same memories.
How long have you played on any/all Hazecraft servers?: 5 Years
How familiar are you with Hazecraft’s various systems? (towns, ranks, economy, etc.): Very familiar, highest rank Jr. Admin before latest reset and was very skilled with all systems.
Have you ever broken any rules/been punished by a staff member?: Yes, mainly for arguing. Most resulted in mute.
Age (please be honest here): 15
Time zone: CST -6:00 GMT
Do you have access to discord: Yes :)
Please describe in detail what you feel you can add to the staff team: I feel I have very good leadership abilities along with very good player relations. I also feel I can be a very great event coordinator. Furthermore, most players know and are familiar with me. I am also very good at predicting how players react to certain changes and adapting based on those changes. Moreover, I personally feel I have very good and interesting ideas to help revive the server through community interactions.
Anything else? I know me and the staff team have had our troubles in the past, but this server is dear to my heart and I really hate to see it dying. I would love to be a part of the revival and am willing to dedicate any amount of time to it. I feel personally as a person I have grown very mature in the past year too.