IGN (Minecraft username): DKDukeSon
Why does the staff team interest you? (VERY IMPORTANT): I see that Hazecraft is in need of staff kinda, and in an original player from the glory days of Hazecraft. I've always wanted to be a hazecraft staff member, and I have experience as an admin on some servers and I used to own my own server for 4 years. I find staff fun, and serious at the same time, I don't really get bored of it, and I don't abuse it. I also love helping players, and in a really nice person, and after all of the years I've played on Hazecraft. I've always wanted to be a staff member but I wanted to wait a few years till I was older so I wouldn't mess anything up.
How long have you played on any/all Hazecraft servers? I've played on Hazecraft for 4-5 years now.
How familiar are you with Hazecraft’s various systems? (towns, ranks, economy, etc.): I'm very familiar with towns, ranks, and economy, etc n stuff.
Have you ever broken any rules/been punished by a staff member?: Yes, but TBH no joke I really don't remember but it was once, and one time I ASKED to be put in jail but I've matured a lot over the years. The ban had nothing to do with anything serious like hacking or anything. Probably because I don't know how to do that stuff and I'm against it.
Age (please be honest here): 14
Time zone: Eastern Standard
Do you have access to discord: Yes
Please describe in detail what you feel you can add to the staff team: I know the problems in detail of why Hazecraft is dying maybe, I have huge staff experience.
Anything else? Yes, I've been told to apply for staff multiple times by people, Also if possible, in good and highly trustable for mod or admin if needed. But I understand trust doesn't just come right away.