IGN (Minecraft username):
Avencha / Affixer / Avenche

Why does the staff team interest you? (VERY IMPORTANT):
I want everyone to have the same experience I have on the server. My Favorite thing is seeing new people come on and watching them grow up to become someone who comes on everyday to join in on the silly banter, becoming part of the community isn't just joining and just playing the server. It's joining and having everyone say "ew" at your arrival. That's real belonging. I've figured the way to do this is become part of the staff team and help every single person become part of the server and want to keep coming back for as long as I have. I also have LOADS of spare time before I start going back to finish my A levels and I want to do something with it

How long have you played on any/all Hazecraft servers?
Since 2014, the days when deadcutlass was still a pup

How familiar are you with Hazecraft’s various systems? (towns, ranks, economy, etc.):
I'd say i'm pretty familiar

Have you ever broken any rules/been punished by a staff member?:
Was blacklisted by Pirate Cassy a couple years back, but that was before the cutlass uprising, had a single warning for a chat infraction since then

Age (please be honest here):
18 years, 7 months and 4 days old

Time zone:
UTC +1 (UK Time)

Do you have access to discord:
Yes

Please describe in detail what you feel you can add to the staff team:
I like to joke about a bit, shocker, and have a lighthearted attitude towards anything that's thrown at me. I can handle any situation with complete respect when needed but that doesn't mean that if I am eligible for staff I'm going to turn into a hard ass. I am completely honest (Sometimes a little more honest than necessary...(: ) This staff application reflects my personality and my attitude that I show on the server, but it also shows my true intentions of wanting to become a staff member and hopefully allowing players to have the same experience as myself that I had when I first joined, I truly enjoy this server and feel that I am old enough to finally become someone who can make a difference by creating an experience for someone else

Anything else?
"Jordan apply for staff, they can't say no because you're disabled"