IGN (Minecraft username):Rockermine_123
Why does the staff team interest you? (VERY IMPORTANT):It interest me in learning about everyone and helping people out.
How long have you played on any/all Hazecraft servers? not going to lie i joined really recently, about a month ago.
How familiar are you with Hazecraft’s various systems? (towns, ranks, economy, etc.): Well i think i've learned everything there is to know, i know how the ranks,recipes,economy,mobs work,and Just about everything thing there is to know.
Have you ever broken any rules/been punished by a staff member?: No, i don;t believe so.
Age (please be honest here): If im going to be honset i lost count at 3, BUT i look at my birth certificate and it says im about to turn 12
Time zone: Eastern time
Are you able to Participate in a Discord Interview: Yes but i do have a girly voice/baby voice so that might annoy people.
Please describe in detail what you feel you can add to the staff team: Well, i'm online everyday about 24/7 and i've learned lots about the server, i think this could be useful for new people or people who don't know much and need some assistance
Anything else?